For Wood chipping, crushing of waste timber, cutting timber to chips intended for flaking.
Chippers such as VERMER, BRUSH BANDIT, VERMEER, ASPLUNDH, MORBARK, WOODSMAN, PROMARK, DOSKO and more.
Material Grades :
K300, K329, A8, A8 Modified
- Chipper Blades are available for all machines with shortest delivery periods.
- Chipper knives of hardness 52 to 58 HRC.
- Selection of the highest quality raw material with state-of-the-art heat treatment process.
- Ensures clean equal sized chips and longest possible life.
- Angle of cutting edge: 26° to 40° as per type of machine and sort and condition of wood.
- We can suggest materials, angles and hardness for chipping different kind of wood if prior information is given. Cryogenically treated wood chippers are also offered.